Who we are
Our bespoke service offering includes: strategic planning, implementation of strategies and delivery of comprehensive occupational health and wellness services. We employ highly qualified and experienced professionals and specialists in these fields in order to provide expert consulting, auditing and quality services.
We have regional offices in Gauteng, KZN, Western Cape and Limpopo.
EOH Health employs medical and health professionals on a full-time basis, who are specialised in the provision of health and wellness services to employers. We provide this service to national and international clients across all industries, and have been doing so for over 15 years. The team is overseen by a network of hand-picked professionals and technical specialists.
EOH Health’s vision has always been to create a solid foundation by combining the skills and expertise of healthcare experts through strategic acquisitions, alliances and relationships. This enables EOH Health to offer a unique, independent, multi-disciplinary suite of services, which is delivered and supported by:
- Occupational Health specialists
- Occupational medical practitioners
- Occupational Health nurse practitioners
- Sport scientists
- Sports physicians
- Wellness specialists
- Social workers
- Professional coaches
The healthcare professionals who deliver services to our clients have full access to, and support from, EOH WH&W’s range of in-house specialists and their experience.
EOH WH&W’s comprehensive workplace health and wellness services are underpinned by an efficient quality audit and control system.
Our clients benefit from the following:
- Full legal compliance
- Bespoke specialist designed solutions
- Improved efficiencies
- A healthy and productive workforce
EOH Workplace Health and Wellness are members of or aligned to the following professional bodies:
- South African Society for Occupational Medicine (SASOM)
- South African Society for Occupational Health Nurses (SASOHN)
- International Commission on Occupational Health (ICOH)
- Health Professions Council of South Africa (HPCSA)
- Compensation Board
- Council for Medical Schemes
- Department of Health
- Board of Healthcare Funders (BHF)
- EAPA-SA & International
- South African Medical Association (SAMA)
- Institute of Health Risk Managers (IHRM)
- South African Pharmacy Council (SAPC)
- South African Pharmacology Society
- Southern African HIV Clinicians Society
- South African Business Coalition on HIV/AIDS (SABCOHA)
- Academy for Family Practice
EOH is committed to sustainable transformation and the empowerment of those who have been economically marginalised and previously disadvantaged through discriminatory practices. As a contributor to South Africa’s drive for transformation, we are proud to have achieved the BBBEE status of a Large Enterprise Level 2 contributor, with 156% BEE procurement recognition.
Our clients benefit from a collective professional knowledge base on the value of a cohesive occupational health and wellness business strategy. Our services are available as separate and integrative solutions and we customise the best solution for each client based on their risk exposure.