EOH provides a fully compliant well-managed primary healthcare programme, which provides employees regular and easy access to an onsite clinic. The clinic provides ongoing assessment and management of acute and chronic diseases.
- To provide effective onsite clinical care to employees
- To facilitate care for medically uninsured employees
- Tracking and managing of employee health risks
- Implementation of risk-based health interventions
- To assist in reducing absenteeism
- To be a caring employer
What our solution helps you achieve
- Keeping employees healthy and productive at work
- Early intervention to minimise health risks
- Enhanced health management translates to higher employee productivity and it enables employees to remain fit for work. In addition, it reduces the burden on insured benefits.
Our approach to Primary Health Care
EOH provides primary healthcare services according to standards of best practice. We render our primary healthcare services with the help of a team of primary care nurse practitioners working under the supervision of general practitioners, and our services are subject to regular quality and compliance audits.
EOH ensures that our primary care practice complies with all legal and professional standards, including license and permit requirements. We comply with the standards of the National Health Act, the Nursing Act, the Medicines and Related Substances Control Act and the Medical Schemes Act.
Our solution includes
- Provision of qualified, experienced and professional health care staff in the clinic
- Dispensing of medicines in line with legal requirements
- Emergency preparedness
- Quality control
- Healthcare Reporting and recommendations
Our bespoke solutions cater for small, medium and large firms as is evident from our existing client base where this solution has been tried and tested.
We currently provide a primary healthcare service to clients in the manufacturing, telecoms and construction industries.